Classica is the pram par excellence, the embodiment of elegance and a real ‘must have’ purchase. This is a traditional English-style pram produced by Inglesina for over forty years, employing artisan quality methods of manufacture, meticulous attention to detail and, at all times, materials of the highest quality.
• According to tradition, loving even the tiniest particular, Inglesina cots are made with attention to every detail, to elegance, but particularly to comfort. This is why the Classica cot is completely lined with soft, precious fabric also outside (except for the Vernice version where artificial leather is partly used with paint-effect treatment).
• A pram in the traditional English style with chromium plated leaf spring chassis.
• Tailored manufacturing and care of even the smallest detail, is under the valued control of our craftsmen.
• Elegant and tactile chromium plated compasses on the hood provide an easy closing and opening movement.
• Elegant chrome side handles make it easy to carry.
• Wooden structure.
• Refined privacy curtain in delicate organza.
• Sumptuous oval label with glittered decorations.
• Refined embroidery on the sides of the carrycot, made precious by lamé yarn (on Vaniglia fabric).
• The internal lining is completely removable and hand washable at 30°C to assure the highest standards of hygiene for those parts in direct contact with the baby.
• The backrest can be adjusted manually and has a choice of 2 recline positions.
• In addition to the cot, the chassis is compatible with a matching pushchair seat with hood and leg cover as standard.
• The Huggy car seat is also compatible with the chassis, provided that suitable adapters are used.
• The pushchair seat transforms the pram into a stroller and is reversible (i.e. the position on the chassis can face the mum or the street, as preferred).