Attipas are a world first in first walker shoes! As light as a sock but more supportive than a pre-walker, these functional shoes ergonomically support toddlers’ first steps and thereafter.
Attipas toddler shoes were released in 2011 after 7 years of research and development at the Seoul University.
Based on kinetic and physio-dynamic tests of toddlers walking, these unique non slip shoes ergonomically support infants first steps and thereafter.
With university, industry and educational cooperation, we are proud to introduce these internationally patented toddler shoes to the market. Attipas shoes are Walking ScienceTM.
Enables steady and stable walking pattern; Corrects toddlers walking behaviour by evenly distributing foot pressure; Designed in Germany
Based on Kinetic and physio-dynamic tests of toddler walking; Helps brain development by enabling the feeling of the sole and toe movements
Size guide: Medium – 107-117cm / UK 3.5 / Eur 20 / US 4.5; Large – 118-128cm / UK 4.5 / Eur 21.5 / US 5.5; Extra Large – 129-145cm / UK 5.5 / Eur 22.5 / US 6.5 Super lightweight; No glue and non-toxic; allows breathability of feet; Soft flexible and non-slip; allows free toe movement helping cognitive and mobility development
Washing machine washable (hand wash recommended); Do not use harsh biological detergent or bleach; spin dry possible (air dry recommended – quick drying!);
- First Walker Shoes. The five key benefits include: Convenience: Strong, Smooth, Non-Slip, Machine Washable, Fast-Drying
- Breathable: Superior, breathable fine holes release heat (International Patent)
- Big Toe Box: Free toe movement to improve cognitive and motor development
- Safety: Non use of hazardous materials and adhesives, no use of formaldehyde
- Lightweight & Flexible: Super lightweight, just like wearing socks!